Ensure your new design will survive its intended environment. Vibration testing at Nemko pays off by reducing field return costs through improved product reliability.
Vibrations from a ships engine or from driving a vehicle on a bumpy road are examples of reasons for fatigue that causes failure in mechanical and electrical systems.
Vibration occur in:
- Routine shipping and handling
- Mounting of your equipment on a ship’s bulkhead, in mechanical contact with engines etc.
- Normal operational environments of ground vehicles and aircrafts
Nemko’s vibration testing facilities contains 3 electrodynamic shakers where the largest provide a continuous force in excess of 100 kN for the most used vibration testing events – sine and random vibration analysis.
We can combine several systems to simulate your anticipated vibration testing conditions, like mechanical vibration combined with various atmospheric/climatic conditions.
The effects of vibration over a wide range of frequency and acceleration levels can be simulated according to IEC 60068-series.
- IEC 60068-2-6
- IEC 60068-2-64
- IEC 60945
- Maritime Classification Society specifications
- Medical Equipment
- Sinusoidal Vibration
- Random Vibration
- Sine on Random Vibration
- Combined vibration with cold/heat/humidity
- Frequency Range: DC-2700Hz
- Max Force: 105 kN
- Max Accelaration: 150g
- Max Weight: 1000 kg