Nemko offers EMC emission measurements in flexible and efficient testing facilities.
We provide RF emission measurements from 10Hz to 40GHz. Commercial and professional appliances. Maritime and land-based telecom, radio and wireless equipment. Subsea process and production equipment related to oil and gas. Maritime navigation equipment. Fire detection and alarm systems equipment. Automotive equipment. Military equipment.
- Conducted emissions (AMN method)
- Conducted emissions (Voltage probe method)
- Conducted emissions (Current probe method)
- Conducted emissions (Telecom port)
- Conducted emissions (Discontinuous)
- Insertion loss
- Radiated electromagnetic field (Van Veen Loop)
- Disturbance power
- Conducted common-mode terminal voltage
- Radiated emissions
- Harmonic current emissions
- Flicker and voltage fluctuations
- Pretesting and consultancy
- Qualification tests
- On-site tests
- Related information
The most important intention with the EMC emission requirements is to prevent electric pollution of the RF frequency spectrum, and to maintain operational integrity for radio transmission services.
Maintaining a low ambient noise level is in the interest of any party, and by that; enabling radio transmission service to continue to operate as intended also in the future.
Today the world of wireless communication is rapidly changing and the number of services and frequency allocations are growing fast. Therefore, more efforts have to be put into protecting these services and the area they operate in.