The GS certification mark provides you market access to Europe`s biggest market
Use the GS mark to secure a trusted and efficient market access to Germany, the biggest market in Europe.
The GS certification mark (GS= Geprüfte Sicherheit/Approved Safety) is applicable for a wide range of products, including electrical equipment.
The GS mark is voluntary but widely recognized as a safety mark within Germany and in German-speaking countries. A GS certification involves a third party to verify compliance with safety requirements in Europe.
Nemko is a recognized GS testing and certification body, including approved test facilities around the globe.
What is GS?
- Confirmation that a product is safe
- Includes electrical Safety as well as ergonomics
- Compliance with requirements for toxic substances
- Including Factory surveillance
- Confirm compliance with ProdSG
- Certification may be issued up to 5 years
For more information contact us
- Related information
The GS mark is applicable for “ready for use” products, not components or sub-assemblies