Engineer radio and telecom International market access service delivery
Nemko is looking for a resource with relevant competence and experience from the radio and telecom industry.
The vacant position is: Project Handler in the market access department “Nemko Direct”.
Our customers are well known international manufacturers of equipment for maritime navigation, oil and gas, energy technology, IoT and radio communication, medical, multi-media and alarm systems. We are now looking for an energetic, flexible, independent and proactive professional who is structured and self-going. Nemko’s strategy is to significantly grow its global business in the coming five years period. You will be part of an international team that will be instrumental for achieving this growth. The position will require flexibility serving customers globally in different time zones.
Responsibilities and areas of work:
- Document handling for certification in selling markets for the customer
- Maintain and develop co-operation with customers, the different Nemko local units, regulatory authorities and certifications partners world-wide
- Secure a positive customer journey
- Support the sales teams in the sales- and delivery process
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree within radio and telecom
- Preferable to have relevant professional experience within radio/telecom
- Experience from an engineer / knowledge-oriented environment is an advantage
- Good skills in English, both written and oral. In addition, preferable with language skills within Russian, and/or Spanish
We can offer:
- Exciting professional challenges and competent colleagues
- Informal, positive and competent working environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- New and top modern premises in Philip Pedersens vei 11, Lysaker
For further details, contact:
- - Lars Hjerpseth, Department Manager International Certification Services, phone +47 950 63 219
- - Rune Slapgard (HR), phone +47 906 33 290
Click here to apply for the position with your CV( Deadline: 30 August 2019)
Who we are:
Nemko is the preferred supplier of fully integrated market access services within prioritized segments.
Nemko is an accredited third-party supplier managing standards and requirements for systems and electrical products over their entire life cycle.
Nemko is with its competent and caring employees perceived as being a trustworthy, agile, and co-creational solution provider.
Companies around the world trust Nemko to assess their products, systems, installations and personnel for conformity with relevant standards and regulations. Since 1933, we have ensured that our customers comply with requirements anywhere in the world. Our services include pre-compliance, international approval, product and system certifications as well as product testing. Through our offices, laboratories and extensive partner network in Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa we are able to serve our customers in a reliable, efficient and open manner. We provide local presence coupled with global knowledge. The group employs 530 professionals, whereof 110 in Norway. The corporate management is located at Lysaker.