CB statement for compliance with RoHS
IECEE CB statement of test results for RoHS is called Hazardous Substance Testing Service, in short HSTS.
This service is restricted to testing and issuing statement for the presence of hazardous substances:
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Lead (Pb)
- Mercury (Hg)
- Hexavalent Chromium (Cr(VI))
- Sum of PBBs
- Sum of PBDEs
The HSTS is most suitable for components and materials and is not meant for end products.
Why use this CB scheme HS Testing Service?
- The requirements for hazardous substances vary in different regions and countries around the world.
- Laboratories also use different test methods that provide varying test results.
- Market surveillance on the use of HS (Hazardous Substances) is intensifying.
- Getting an internationally recognized Statement of Testing Results
Based on testing, Nemko as the NCB will issue a statement of test results.
- Related information
Testing are performed according to the IEC 62321-series.
More information can be found on IEC homepage:
IECEE OD-2054:2014(E). Statement of Test Results - Hazardous Substances Testing Service (HSTS)