ONS 2018 is a four day event from 27-30 August in Stavanger, Norway, consisting of an exhibition, a conference and a festival. The event is designed for growing companies at all stages and from all areas within the energy sector. Nemko is exhibiting at a joint stand of 130 m2, gathering 14 of Subsea Valley’s members. The stand is located in Hall 7, stand no 7750. Read more in the SSV Brochure.
Founded in 1974, ONS (Offshore Northern Seas) has developed into a global energy meeting place connecting international suppliers, operating companies and decision makers. ONS takes place every second year in Stavanger, Norway and the next event is 27-30 August 2018.
ONS is a non-profit foundation, and was established by Stavanger City Council, Statoil, Stavanger Forum and the Norwegian Petroleum Society.
Facts and figures, ONS 2018
- 9 exhibition halls
- 22 500 square metres exhibition space
- Operators and suppliers from all over the world
- Two designated areas for innovators and companies with clean energy initiatives: Innovation Park and Clean Energy Park
- Access to ONS Centre Court, a conference arena in the exhibition area
- No invitation needed. Tickets cost 450 NOK (incl tax) – this gives access to the exhibition all four days
- Main theme: INNOVATE
- 550 speakers on seven conference arenas
- ONS Conference
– Held at the Clarion Hotel Energy
– Extensive programme
– Choose between Full Conference Pass or Day Pass
- Centre Court – conference arena at the exhibition, strong focus on clean energy topics
- Technical Sessions – technological solutions to the industry’s main challenges
- Young – extensive programme for lower and upper secondary school pupils, students, young professionals and for teachers and advisers.
- International Markets, presented by NORWEP – focus on business opportunities abroad for Norwegian companies
- Renewable Markets – focus on business opportunities in renewable markets
- ONS Summit – forum for senior executives and governmental leaders attending ONS
- Social network arena, after-party and cultural events
- Festival area in the Stavanger’s harbour, in the city centre
- Opens when the exhibition closes – everyone is welcome!
- Energy cities and companies host pavilions and boats
- Culinary delights, art and entertainment
- ONS Artist (artist to be announced)
- Run for fun – the ONS road race
- The ONS Concert in the city
For questions related to the event, please contact:
Sindre Holsbøe Brelum
Key Account Manager, Marine, Oil & Gas customers Nemko Scandinavia