Nemko's compliance & market access seminar, 15-17 June in Norway
At the seminar you will get the latest updates in various regions concerning market access and requirements in technical standards for electrical products.
This will allow you and your company to stay updated on the latest changes and stay ahead of competition. Nemko was one of the very first companies in the world to assist global IT companies with market access and we are the pioneers in this field.
At the seminar you will get a sneak peek into 30+ markets as well as more in-depth information regarding some of the most challenging and relevant countries. This year, we have expanded the seminar to include topics relevant to Household appliances and Lighting products. These sessions will be held in parallel with topics related to IT/AV products.
Below are som highlights from this year's programme:
- Existing and upcoming requirements in the South American region with a special focus on Argentina, Ecuador and Brazil.
- Regulatory requirements in Ukraine and possible development in Eurasian region
- The new GSO regulation for market access to the Arabic Gulf region
- Why market access to India is considered a challenge for so many leading companies
- From R&TTE to RED & The new EMC Directive. How will this affect your product?
Cost: Participation fee is USD 300 per seminar day (including documentation, meals and social activities).
Travel and hotel expenses are to be covered by the participants themselves.
We look forward to seeing you in Norway!
- Related documents