Nemko's 2017 Hazard Based Workshop and Annual Market Access Seminar
Please mark your calendar and save the date to attend Nemko’s 2017 Hazard Based Advanced Workshop and Annual Market Access Seminar.
Hazard Based IEC 62368-1 Workshop – September 20, 2017
Introduction to the principles of hazard-based safety engineering and requirements of IEC 62368-1. The advanced workshop will help ITE and Audio Video manufacturers navigate through the requirements of the new standard and gain essential knowledge about the changes and challenges to better prepare for the transition from the primary legacy standards IEC 60950-1 and IEC 60065 to IEC 62368-1. The workshop benefits all professionals in compliance, regulatory, and engineering who require a better understanding of the new trends and developments of audio/video, information technology and telecommunication industry.
- General Introduction to IEC 62368-1 including standard status and updates
- Key considerations and challenges with IEC 62368-1
- Product evaluation process - Intro, Electric Shock, Power Sources, Mechanical and Thermal
- Determination of Creepage & Clearance Distances
- Fire Enclosure and Material Flammability Requirements
- Markings & Warnings in IEC 62368-1
- Anticipated Changes for 3rd Edition
Registration Fee: $695
What does the registration fee include?
- Admission to full day workshop
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- All workshop materials that are being presented
*Team Discounts are available for three (3) or more individuals from the same organization, which allow you to save $250 off the current price of the registration. To book a group discount or if you have any questions about the group booking process, please send an email to IMAP@nemko.com
Nemko's 2017 Annual Market Access Seminar - September 21-22, 2017
The seminar will highlight relevant and important updates in various regions concerning market access and requirements in technical standards for Information Technology Equipment. The seminar benefits all professionals in management, legal, compliance, regulatory and engineering who require a better understanding of the international approval system in order to launch product worldwide in the shortest time possible.
Seminar Topics to be addressed include:
- Risk Assessment of Low Voltage Devices (LVD Directive 2014/35/EU, Annex III, 2)
- Market Access to South Africa with focus on SABS reinstatement of EMC Certificate of Compliance Scheme
- Market Access to Mexico and updates on Regulatory requirements in North America
- Updates on regulations in the Eurasian Customs Union (Electrical Safety, EMF, Energy Efficiency, Radio & Telecom)
- Updates on GSO regulation for market access to the Arabic Gulf region
- Updates on regulations in India, China, Korea and Vietnam
- Practical steps to go from R&TTE to RED
- Worldwide Radio & Telecom market access challenges
Seminar Fee: $325
*Registration fee is waived for those who will purchase a 2017 International Market Access Program (IMAP) handbook. For those who had purchased an IMAP handbook in 2016, you will receive an updated 2017 handbook included with the registration fee for the seminar. Please contact your sales representative or send an email to IMAP@nemko.com for more information.
*Discounted price if attending both workshop & seminar.
Please complete registration by 25 August 2017.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!