Nemko USA 2016 Annual Market Access Seminar
The seminar will highlight relevant and important updates in various regions concerning market access and requirements in technical standards for Information Technology Equipment. Participants will gain a better understanding of the procedures and requirements for international approvals. The seminar benefits all professionals in management, legal, compliance, regulatory, and engineering who require a better understanding of the international approval system in order to launch product worldwide in the shortest time possible
Seminar Topics to be addressed include:
- Fundamental best practice for general regulatory compliance
- Battery requirements for Korea and Vietnam
- Market Access to Taiwan
- Regulatory requirements in North America
- RoHS requirement for China, Taiwan and Ukraine
- Update on international approvals (India, Mexico, South Africa, South America and more)
- Meeting the requirements of Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU
- RF Exposure requirements for devices using radio transmitter interface
- Using radio modules in a device (What additional testing is required? If the modules have already been certified, when is it necessary to modify the original certification?)
- Update on world-wide requirements for products with radio interfaces
Seminar Fee: $275
*Registration Fee is waived for those who will purchase a 2016 International Market Access Program (IMAP)handbook. For those who had purchased an IMAP handbook in 2015 will receive an updated 2016 handbook included with the registration fee for the seminar. Please contact your sales representative or send an email to IMAP@nemko.com for more info.
What does the Seminar fee include?
- Admission to seminar for both days
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- All seminar materials including key info on countries that are being presented.
*Team Discounts are available for three (3) or more individuals from the same organization, which allow you to save $50 off the current price on the seminar registration. To book a group discount of if you have any questions about the group booking process, please send an email to IMAP@nemko.com
To register, please fill in below form and complete the registration by 19 August 2016.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!