Nemko’s 2018 Annual Market Access Seminar and Hazard Based Advanced Workshop
The seminar will highlight relevant and important updates in various regions concerning market access and requirements in technical standards for Information Technology Equipment. The seminar benefits all professionals in management, legal, compliance, regulatory and engineering who require a better understanding of the international approval system in order to launch product worldwide in the shortest time possible.
Seminar Topics to be addressed include:
- Market Access to India (Modified Surveillance Process, TEC Mandatory Certification, ISI Certification )
- Update on North America Rules and Regulations (Wireless/Telecom, Energy Efficiency and Electrical Safety)
- Overview of South Africa SABS EMC Certificate of Compliance Scheme
- Introduction to South America Certification Scheme (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile)
- EU Environmental and Energy Update (New Energy Labeling Scheme, 10 EU RoHS Substances)
- Updates on regulations in China, Korea and Vietnam
- Overview of Saudi Arabian SALEEM / SABER Scheme
- Market Access to Taiwan
- IoT – Its impact on regulatory issues
- Using pre-approved Radio Modules
- Requirements in the United Kingdom after Brexit
Market Access Seminar Fee: $325
Hazard Based IEC 62368-1 Workshop – September 26, 2018
Introduction to the principles of hazard-based safety engineering and requirements of IEC 62368-1. The advanced workshop will help ITE and Audio Video manufacturers navigate through the requirements of the new standard and gain essential knowledge about the changes and challenges to better prepare for the transition from the primary legacy standards IEC 60950-1 and IEC 60065 to IEC 62368-1.
The workshop benefits all professionals in compliance, regulatory, and engineering who require a better understanding of the new trends and developments of audio/video, information technology and telecommunication industry.
- Workshop Topics:
- IEC 62368-1 including standard status and updates
- Key considerations and challenges with IEC 62368-1
- Product evaluation process - Intro, Electric Shock, Power Sources, Mechanical and Thermal
- Fire Enclosure and Material Flammability Requirements
- Changes for 3rd Edition
- Expert Panel Discussion
Workshop Registration Fee: $695
What does the registration fee include?
- Admission to full day workshop
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- All workshop materials that are being presented
*Discounted price if attending both workshop & seminar
Please complete registration by 7 September 2018. Click here to register!
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!!
If you have any questions about the group booking process, please send an email to IMAP@nemko.com