27-29 September: Nemko’s 2021 Annual Market Access Seminar in San Diego area
The seminar benefits all professionals in management, legal, compliance, regulatory and engineering who require a better understanding of the international approval system in order to launch products worldwide in the shortest time possible.
We will be hosting our annual International Market Access Seminar September 27th - 29th in Carlsbad, CA. This three day event will highlight relevant and important updates in various regions concerning market access and requirements in technical standards for Information Technology Equipment.
Seminar Topics to be discussed include but are not limited to:
- Operational Readiness for Product Compliance from the manufacturer’s perspective.
- Best Practices on preparing for Certification and International Market Approvals so you don’t miss your launch date.
- Laboratory Preparation for Compliance (sample preparation, accessories, test planning, EMC pre-compliance, documentation preparation)
- Telecom Type Approval Requirements for non-radio ITE products.
- Update on global acceptance/mandate of IEC 62368-1 (China, India, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, Taiwan etc)
- New requirements on GLN (Global Location Number) and GTIN numbers for the registration of EAC Declarations of Conformity
- Overview of Brazil Anatel Type Approval emphasizing on new regulations Act Nº 3939, and Act Nº 7280
- Update on IA regulations (Korea, Mexico, Singapore, etc)
- Update on India (BIS and TEC MTCTE Procedure Version 2.1)
- Update on regulatory requirements in North America, EU and UK.
- Overview of Global Wireless Requirements and Developments
- Overview of Global RF Exposure Requirements
- Evolving Global Requirements for 5G and WIFI 6/6E
- In-depth round table discussion on new requirements and technical issues in key markets, and much more!
We look forward to seeing you in Carlsbad!!