23-25 September: Nemko’s 2019 Annual Market Access Seminar and Hazard Based Advanced Workshop in San Diego area
The seminar benefits all professionals in management, legal, compliance, regulatory and engineering who require a better understanding of the international approval system in order to launch products worldwide in the shortest time possible.
The seminar will highlight relevant and important updates in various regions concerning market access and requirements in technical standards for Information Technology Equipment.
Seminar Topics to be discussed include but are not limited to:
- Market Access to India (BIS "SMART" Registration and upgraded portal, TEC Mandatory Certification)
- Update on Mexico Rules and Regulations (Custom Portal, Wireless/Telecom, Energy Efficiency and Electrical Safety)
- Challenges and solutions for Russia and the rest of the Eurasian Customs Union
- EU Environmental and Energy Update (U Energy related Product (ErP) Regulation for Servers and Storage (EU) 2019/424)
- Updates on regulations in Vietnam
- Update on Saudi Arabian SALEEM / SABER Scheme
- Market Access to UAE
- IoT – Its impact on regulatory issues
- Requirements in the United Kingdom after Brexit
Hazard Based IEC 62368-1 3rd edition Workshop on day three of the seminar
Don't miss this opportunity to refresh your knowledge on the principles of hazard-based safety engineering and requirements of IEC 62368-1. The advanced workshop will help ITE and Audio Video manufacturers navigate through the requirements of the new standard and gain essential knowledge about the changes and challenges to better prepare for the transition from the primary legacy standards IEC 60950-1 and IEC 60065 to IEC 62368-1.
The workshop benefits all professionals in compliance, regulatory, and engineering who require a better understanding of the new trends and developments of audio/video, information technology and telecommunication industry.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!!