Industrial Machinery Testing and Assessment
Nemko India has rich & extensive experience with the safety testing of industrial equipment & machinery.
As global economies continue to expand, with the discovery of new technologies, the demand for printing, paper, food, textile & other machinery / industrial equipment is growing. Considering applicable regulations, our assessment will minimize machine defects & maximize in-compliance of your machinery & industrial equipment. Reports & Certificates issued by us are internationally recognized which displays the manufacturer’s commitment to high-quality standards. As an accredited test lab for machinery / industrial equipment, we are a big player in industrial machine inspection, testing & verification.
How Nemko can help :
- Support you with new product development
- Support you with worldwide market access (excluding India)
- Support you with reduction of time to market
Our test/inspection facilities (for machinery / industrial equipment) include but not limited to:
- Control function
- Determination of limits of machinery
- Documentation of risk assessment & risk reduction
- Electrical motors & associated equipment
- Earth resistance
- Hazard identification
- Inherently safe design measures
- Protection against electric shock, etc.
The government of India is in process of regulating mandatory safety requirements for machinery & has released a draft OTR (Omnibus Technical Regulation). Soon the final notification will be released.
For the latest notifications & circulars, please refer here
Back to home